- Bookseller article: In depth: Iceland’s book market
- Futurebook: Facebook isn’t the content industry’s saviour
- Futurebook: The nine problems that hold back Icelandic ebooks
- Futurebook: Futurebook 2011 Impressions: New publisher business models
- Futurebook: A few future sources of ebook innovation
- All of my Futurebook pieces so far are listed on this page: Baldur Bjarnason’s blog posts
- I wrote a short piece on the Publish! event in Bristol for Creative Times: Publish! A day of innovation on the future of the book
- I also liveblogged the Futurebook conference, although I only did so using Simplenote: Futurebook keynote, Device matters: Trends in content consumption, Discoverability and pricing strategies, International, Content Strategies: new revenue streams, and The new publisher.
Also, yesterday, I was on the panel for a really nice event done by Creative Times and Bristol’s Pervasive Media Studio: The Beauty of Digital #2: New technologies, old aesthetics and where the two meet.
It was a lot of fun, filled with smart people. I did a short piece on how modern publishing isn’t anything like what publishing used to be throughout its industrialised history, right into the 1920s/1930s.