The last two Knights and Necromancers stories

(This is the first Stumbling into Publishing post.) A while back I started an experiment where I self-published a series of sword and sorcery novellas. I’m ready to declare the experiment a failure for a variety of reasons. The biggest reason isn’t that I didn’t get any readers (although they were very few and far between) but that I’m dissatisfied with the product. When I started I had what I thought were six decent novellas.

The comment-fiction challenge post-mortem

Almost a month ago I started the Readmill comment-fiction challenge. The idea was to add a secondary layer of back-stories to Knights and Necromancers 1 as comments in Readmill. I explained the idea in more detail in my original blog post. I uploaded the last comment-fiction earlier today. The good news is that the entire thing was a lot of fun to do. The bad news is that I was probably the only one who enjoyed it.

Archive